This month can get so caught up in entertaining your romantic or sexual relationships, we forget about the love we have for our girls! Whether you’re single and living your best life or just want a breather from your partner and want a night out with your girls. We’ve got you covered for a day of fun, bonding and laughter with these fun things to do on Galentine’s Day Feb. 13th.
- Have a Galentine’s Day Brunch: Head to your favorite brunch spot, get dolled up and chat it up with cool conversation.
- Visit a Museum: Bond with your friends over intriguing portraits and sculptures or dive into the world’s history together.
3. See if there is a Galentine’s day party in your city.
Here in Baltimore:
- Discover Charm City x Sentimental Fools is hosting their 3rd annual Galentine’s Day party on Wednesday, Feb. 13th from 5:30-8:00 pm at The Lord Baltimore Hotel.
- Harbor East is hosting a Galentine’s Day Soiree on Wednesday, February 13, 6:30PM-9:30PM at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. Round up your gals for an evening of cocktails, pampering, mingling and music, including pop-up shops from Sassanova and Lululemon, product demos by Lush Cosmetics, giveaways and more! Reserve your ticket in advance for this special girls’.
4. Movie Night: Break out the wine and pop some popcorn at your place with your girls and have a movie marathon of your favorite chick flicks like Mean Girls, 13 Going on 30, Bring it On, oh, and my favorite—The Devil Wears Prada.
5. Baking Party: Round up your favorite foodie pins on Pinterest and bake with your girls and taste each other’s delicious creations. Kind of reminds me of that scene from Bratz when the girls needed to help Chloe and her mom cater Meredith’s crazy (not so) sweet 16 party…just a thought.
6. Go Shopping: Who doesn’t love a classic trip to the mall right? Go thrifting and have a fun scavenger hunt with your friends, winner buys shots for everyone.
Yes, another Bratz reference for the win.
7. Slumber Party: You are never too old for a good ol’ sleepover. Everybody can wear their onesies, shake your ass to your favorite jams, play games like What Do You Meme, Cards Against Humanity, or These Cards Will Get You Drunk.
Let me know what are your plans for Galentine’s Day in the comments! I want to see pics too 🙂 !